Diwali is up in two months, and everyone has started preparing for the festival. Most of the families began to browse fireworks to buy crackers online from top reputed Sivakasi fireworks brands. Sparklers are the best type of fireworks to burst at night as the sparkles they produce to be the best treat to your eyes.
Kids love to use sparklers, but you need to take care of them and supervise them using sparklers. Sometimes using sparklers may result in injuries in kids. Sparklers are ten times hotter than frying pan oil, so you need to follow some safety tips when your kids ignite sparklers.
The sparkler safety tips to follow for kids
- Make sure you store fireworks and different types of sparklers in a dry and cool place.
- If your child is under 5, do not provide them any type of fireworks, including sparklers.
- Teach children how to hold the sparklers when igniting and using them. The sparklers should be at the arm’s length and away from their body when holding the sparklers.
- Do not hold sparklers if you are having a baby with you in arms.
- Make sure you are not taking the sparklers, and any other fireworks to public displays as it will always be crowded, and therefore using them safe Is not possible.
- Supervise your children when they are using sparklers.
- Ensure your kids are wearing gloves while igniting sparklers and lighting just one sparkler is allowed for kids.
- Teach your kids not to push or pull sparklers, run when holding them, and wave sparklers when holding the sparklers.
- Once the sparklers have completed sparkling and burnt out, you need to dispose of the sparklers into a water bucker as they stay hot for an extended period.
- Ensure whether your children are not wearing flowing or loose clothes as it can turn dangerous in some cases.
What should you do if the child gets injuries because of the sparklers?
There is a chance for accidents and injuries to occur, even when taking thousands of precautions. In this case, you need to act quickly so that you can stop your kids from serious injuries and cuts. Here is the protection you need to do if your child gets burnt due to sparklers.
- Make sure you apply some cold water to the burnt area and scald them in the cold water for 10 minutes. Do not stop even if your kids say no for it.
- Never burst the blisters or touch the burnt area.
- In case your kid’s clothes catch fire, you need to make the child drop to the floor. Roll the kids in curtains and other heavy materials until the flames are extinguished completely.
- Do not pull off or cut the materials sticking around the burnt skin.
- Cover the burnt area with non-fluffy and clean materials to stop the infections.
- Immediately seek advice from consultants. In case of emergency, call an ambulance.
It’s also vital to buy crackers online or offline from reputed and high-quality brands so that you can stop unnecessary fire accidents. If you are looking for the best fireworks shopping online website, visit https://crackersindia.com.